DevDays Europe 2023
— CALL FOR TRACK HOSTS —
The goal of DevDays Europe is to bring together internationally recognized speakers and developers to encourage excellence and innovation in the software development community. At the conference we will cover the emerging technologies and best practices in the software industry – regardless of technological platform or language – without commercial hype.
Who are we looking for?
We would like to invite everyone with event or podcast hosting experience and/or anyone passionate about software development topic and eager to experience themselves as track hosts.
What is expected?
The main responsibilities of a track host include:
- Introduce the speakers and their sessions by adding up some spice;
- Initiate a short chit-chat with the speaker before the session to get things going;
- Facilitate the session by keeping the track of time and upholding the flow;
- Break the silence and get the audience to speak up;
- Maintain a positive and festive atmosphere.
We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
Read the Code of Conduct here.