DevDays Europe 2021
— CALL FOR SPEAKERS —
The goal of DevDays Europe is to bring together internationally recognized speakers and developers to encourage excellence and innovation in the software development community. At the conference we will cover the emerging technologies and best practices in the software industry – regardless of technological platform or language – without commercial hype.
Who should submit?
Submissions are invited from Developers, Software Architects, Business Intelligence Developers, Testers, DevOps, Data Scientists, Big Data or Database Professionals, Team Leads, Project Managers, Consultants and Trainers – who would like to share knowledge about the emerging technologies and best practices in the software industry or anyone with an interesting field experience in software development approaches, technologies, tools or their solutions – regardless of a technological platform or a programming language.
We look forward to receiving submissions to speak on:
- Programming Languages
- Agile & Leadership
- DevOps & Microservices
- Architecture & Design
- Functional Programming
- Big Data & Analytics
- Mobile Development (&) IoT
- Databases & Warehouse
- Applied Data Science & Machine Learning
- Web & UX
- Performance & Security
Types of engagements:
You are welcome to propose one or several speaking engagements of your choice:
- Conference Talk – a 45-minute presentation, including a Q&A session. You are free to propose several talks, if you wish.
- Conference Workshop – full-day (5-hour) sessions given by experts on a particular topic, preferably with hands-on labs and in-depth technical knowledge.
- Panel Discussion – a 45-minute discussion space with other panelists on a trending, no-commonly-agreed DevDays world topic (taking place on 8-9 June).
- Virtual Café – a 45-minute discussion space with other speakers and attendees on challenges of Developers methodology, where everyone can share their perspectives, ideas and insights (taking place on 8-9 June).
Travel and accommodation expenses are reimbursed upon request. Accepted Conference Talk and Conference Workshop speakers will receive a complementary conference registration, special gifts and an invitation to participate as a guest of honor in the next conference.
If you are a professional trainer, willing to perform a full-day workshop, we have a special offer in case of successful application.
We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.